Friday, February 24, 2012

how to add 2 memo fields

I have memo1 field. It has some data. I want to add another memo field
which is memo2 at the end of the memo1 after leaving couple of spaces.
I tried following but it does not work.
update test
set memo1 = memo1+' '+memo2
Can someone please help me to merge/add 2 memo fields ?
ThanksWhat are the data types for your memo columns? When you say
it doesn't work, what error do you get or what results do
you get that seem incorrect.
You should also post the DDL for your table as that helps in
addressing issues such as these.
-Sue
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:41:40 GMT, "Mac" <mac@.hotmail.com>
wrote:
>I have memo1 field. It has some data. I want to add another memo field
>which is memo2 at the end of the memo1 after leaving couple of spaces.
>I tried following but it does not work.
>update test
>set memo1 = memo1+' '+memo2
>
>Can someone please help me to merge/add 2 memo fields ?
>
>Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment