Sunday, February 19, 2012

How to access the area beyond the margin?

Hi! I'm new to Crystal Reports but have some projects due very soon!

When I export data from People Soft Query to Crystal, some fields get pushed out to the unworkable area beyond the right margin (beyond the ruler of the Design tab). I cannot select/move/remove these items.

How do I access this "gray" area?

Data is still being retrieved for these fields, so I need to find a way to move or remove them. (Trying to avoid rebuilding all of my new reports!)

Thanks!Did you try setting the landscape print format so that the width will get expanded?|||Did you try setting the landscape print format so that the width will get expanded?

I faced the same problem.. yeah, there are some data in the gray area which i couldnt touch at all.. n yet i try to set it up to landscape in printer properties, but still there are some data missing...

helpppppppppppppp......|||See if you find answer here
http://support.businessobjects.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment